An opportunity for a Qualified Person to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer
Job Title: QP
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Location: South Yorkshire
SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who have a requirement for a Qualified Person to ensure that all quality and compliance requirements are met for customers, suppliers, internal departments and regulating agencies in accordance with EU regulations.
* Reporting to the Quality and Compliance Manager, act as QP in accordance with European Directive 2001/83/EC, undertaking batch certification and release
* Ensure cGMP compliant manufacture and release of medicinal products
* Must be eligible to act as a Qualified Person for the site and deputise for Quality Director
* Undertake gap analysis in current structures vs legislation changes and drive improvements to meet requirements
* Take a lead role in complex project activities e.g. Brexit
* Prepare in-depth risk assessments
* Undertake validation and auditing activities as and when required
* Maintain relationships with external contract manufacturing organisations
* Maintain compliant and quality defect investigations and the manage potential risks presented, including recalls
* EU Qualified Person in accordance with 2001/83/EC as amended and 2002/20/EC
* Experience in a QP role
* Ability and confidence in deputising for the Quality Director in projects/meetings and day-to-day matters in decision making
* Must have a strong Quality focus
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit https://www.srgtalent.com/ to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QP, Qualified Person, European Directive, cGMP, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Pharmaceutical, BMR, Batch Manufacturing Record, Quality, Compliance, Validation, Audit, Batch Certification, 2001/83/EC, 2002/20/EC, Quality Assurance, Medicinal Products, IMP
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J33412
- Posted: 12th September 2019
- Expires: 10th October 2019