You will be responsible for routine analysis of a number of different tea and coffee samples for large brands across the globe. Supporting the research and development efforts to bring new products to the world and ensure compliance and quality is maintained.
Your main focus will be the brands based across Europe, Africa and Americas although you will often support on projects for the Asian markets.
You will use a mixture of HPLC, GC as well as other analytical equipment. experience in routine analysis is essential.
You will also be responsible for the supervision of the laboratory;
* Maintenance of laboratory area and equipment to high standards
* Day to day equipment maintenance, service and calibration
* Maintain up to date laboratory SOPs
* Maintain a high standard of record keeping
What I'm looking for in an ideal candidate;
* Degree qualified in analytical chemistry or a related scientific degree with a strong chemistry bias
* Experience working within in a laboratory that focuses on analytical chemistry
* Background in food and beverages would be advantageous although other backgrounds would be accepted.
* Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with team member using technical language.
* The ability to manage requests from multiple team members, sometimes from different locations.
If the role is something you are interested, hit the apply button now and get a CV over.
If you would like some further information, feel free to give me a call on 01489882556.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Reference: EMP444324
- Posted: 12th September 2019
- Expires: 10th October 2019