We are currently looking for a number of Experienced CQV Engineers to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in a commutable distance from Cork. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities within upstream and downstream processing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CQV Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for executing protocols for installation verification, start-up, functional testing and qualification activities. You will working closely with end-user representative and automation to address technical questions and to facilitate their resolution.
2. You will be responsible for developing deep technical knowledge of the companies systems as required to complete commissioning and qualification of the system; including but not limited to Installation Verification, Start-up, Functional Testing, and Installation and Operational Qualification.
3. As the CQV Engineer, you will be working collaboratively with other CQ functions and with project support groups (e.g. automation, construction, engineering, end user, operations)
4. You will be managing and reporting on workloads and progress weekly to the area lead.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CQV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering discipline (preferably process / chemical background) is desired but a HND with relevant experience may also be considered.
2. Proven industry experience in commissioning, qualification & validation activities within the Pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream, downstream or purification equipment is essential.
Key Words: Commissioning / Qualification / Validation / CQV / GMP / cGMP / Biopharmaceutical / Fill / Finish / Facility / Biologics / Documentation / CAPA's / SOP / Engineer / Degree / HND / Dublin / Ireland / Contract / equipment / process / upstream / downstream
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631737
- Updated: 26th September 2019
- Expires: 24th October 2019