We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for implementing projects across all disciplines relating to the introduction of GMP Equipment in cleanroom facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will design, develop, coordinate, plan, install and commission procedures of GMP Automated equipment in a Pharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment.
2. You will manage contractors and suppliers in your customer focussed role as the Project Engineer.
3. In your role as the Project Engineer, you will working in a clean room and working with automated equipment.
4. You will have a safety conscious approach on all aspects of project engineering and management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or HND qualified.
2. Proven industry experience in implementing projects across all disciplines relating to introduction of GMP Equipment in cleanroom facilities.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the requirements of validation, applied to GMP manufacturing equipment.
Key Words: Project / Engineer / GMP / Automated / Equipment / Validation / Project / Management Standard / Safety / Commissioning / procedures / Pharmaceutical / Cambridge /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632147
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 9th October 2019