We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in a commutable distance Co. Waterford and Carlow. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing a number of project controls projects from design through to completion.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer, it will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for representing and supporting definite site projects including tracking of projects within CAPEX portfolio from design through to completion.
2. You will be responsible for supporting the close-out of executed projects ensuring compliance and health and safety guidelines and kept.
3. As the Project Engineer you will be focussing on the cost, schedule, risk and resource planning as well as developing and owning the SPE pack generation.
4. You will be working in a GMP manufacturing environment whilst supporting a large team of 20 Project Engineers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project controls is essential.
Key Words: Project / Engineer / Engineering / Management / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Controls / Cost / Schedule / Carlow / Waterford / Ireland/ Capital / CAPEX / Planning.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632173
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 9th October 2019