My client is a fortune 500 company with a very reputable name in the industry. They offer a wide variety of services to companies that are spread across a variety of industries: including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions.
Currently, they are looking for a motivated graduate to start their career in Sales. No experience is needed since training will be provided from day 1. You will be assigned a certain territory and be in charge of meeting and exceeding targets. The sales happen from a technical perspective, meaning you will work closely to your science background and provide technical solutions to your customers. The company is committed to develop novel analytic chemistry solutions that will solve the separation and purification challenges that many researches face on a daily basis. This means you will be in touch with many different stakeholders and get exposure to a variety of technologies.
The company offers excellent training opportunities and many internal growth opportunities.
To be successful:
* Science degree in Chemistry of related life science
* Knowledge of chromatography (this can be from your degree)
* Fluency in Dutch in English
* Strong communication skills with a strong motivation to succeed in your job
* Living in the Utrecht area or willing to relocate
* Valid work permit
To find out more, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Xavier De Coker via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3256. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: xdc 215150.7
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 9th October 2019