You will be responsible for the analysis of multiple samples in a fast moving analyitcal laboratory. You will use a variety of equipment including HPLC, GC, LC among others.
Using this equipment you will be working on a mixture of tobacco, vaporiser products and tobacco heating products to provide analysis reports on raw material for different project teams.
Initially this role is a 3 month contract with the opportunity to be extended further.
Working hours are generally 09:00-17:00 although there the opportunity to have flexibility in the hours you work.
Are you right for the role?
The candidate I'm looking for;
- Analytical Chemistry degree or related scientific degree with a heavy chemistry bias.
- Experience working within a UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Experience using analytical equipment such as HPLC, GC, LC etc.
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently using technical language.
If this is something you are interested in, hit the apply button and get a CV sent over.
If you require some further information, please feel free to get in touch on 01489882556
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Contact: Jacob Willmore
- Phone: 01489 882 556
- Reference: EMP444385
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 2nd October 2019