Are you looking for a career in Safety Engineering where you can expand your knowledge as well as progress on to leadership?
My clients Safety Engineers participate in a huge variety of project work. This will range from small minor projects to huge industrial ones. Therefore you will have amazing opportunities to learn new skills and expand on your current ones.
Whilst this position will be specific to the Safety Engineering branch you will also get the chance to work with other businesses, including Legislation, ATEX, HAZOP, LOPA, Environmental, Seveso and more.
* 5 years of experience in a similar field is preferable.
* You have (or will have in the near future) a safety-oriented certificate (i.e. Master in Safety and/or environmental management or similar).
* Knowledge of HSE legislation in Belgium.
* Fluency in Dutch, French, and English. (If you only speak either Dutch or French you will still be considered)
* Right to work in Belgium/EU.
* Motivated, efficient and a team player.
* Driving license.
In return, my client is offering a great salary package as well as benefits including a car, insurance, phone, laptop and more.
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in a Word Format or contact me: Tim Bioletti via the phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3179. I am also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
I recruit for many EHS Roles in Europe within the Chemical industry and associated sectors and have placed candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: TB.223869.03
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 9th October 2019