We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Ireland. As the Head of Quality you will be responsible for developing the strategic and operational performance of the site Quality function, Team and Systems. You will also join the Site Leadership Team, advising on the growth of the company, from a Quality perspective.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and drive the site Quality strategy, coaching and developing the Quality teams. You will work with department managers to develop and implement your Quality vision, ensuring GMP compliance throughout.
2. As the Head of Quality, you will be the main point of contact for Quality related areas. This will include liaising with the SLT on wider Quality issues, including regulatory inspections, customer complaints and any Quality issues that may impact the wider business.
3. You will work with the current solid dosage form unit to continue driving Quality metrics and performance. As the company develops its sterile unit, you will be required to build and implement a Quality System with the aim of having the site inspection ready.
4. You will lead a large quality function, consisting of Quality Officers, Managers and Qualified Persons. Although not essential, it is desirable to hold QP qualification so you can be named on the company licence to release batches.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality & QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience managing a Quality Assurance function, within a pharmaceutical or life science manufacturing site is essential. Any experience working within a CMO would be desirable.
2. Although not essential, qualification as a QP is desirable. Your experience will have also worked within a commercial manufacturing setting.
3. Due to the seniority of this opportunity, you must have prior experience liaising with regulatory agencies and Senior Leadership Teams.
Key Words: Head of Quality | Quality Assurance | QA | Director | QP | Qualified Person | QMS | Quality System | Ireland | Batch | Sterile | Solid | EMA | MHRA | FDA | Quality | CMO | Manufacturing | SLT | Leadership | Development | Strategic | Growth
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Connaught. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632176
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 9th October 2019