QEHS Manager - Take lead of a scaling company
Are you working as a Senior EHS Coordinator / Expert looking to take the next step? Take lead of a scaling company.
I am currently working with a major Energy organisation within the Oil/Gas industry. Continuing to make major innovations to create smart technologies and advanced solutions all over Europe, disrupting the industry as a whole. They aim to be the leading provider of electrical, rotating equipment and process automation in the Oil & Gas industry and with the largest mission critical portfolio in the industry, there is no sign of them slowing down.
They are currently looking for a EHS Coordinator / Manager for the team based in the Hague area. The duties you will have will be to ranging from visiting offshore sites within the EU to inspect and improve the overall safety, leading a team of EHS specialists within the organisation and manage projects working alongside senior management and reporting to the CEO.
This will mean being able to travel internationally with the freedom to manage you own projects, whilst making sure that your efforts make a significant impact for the company overall. A great opportunity.
* Visiting offshore sites within the EU to inspect and improve the overall safety.
* Leading a team of EHS specialists
* Maintaining and understanding regulatory issues with international partners and governments
* Creating and maintaining policies, long term strategies, budgets
* HBO - Hogere Veiligheidskunde
* 5 years Experience with EHS project management, Off-shore
* In-depth understanding of Dutch Regulations and other EU policies
* Free to travel internationally to off-shore facilities
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: TC.EHSMGR.1
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 18th September 2019