Gene therapeutics are the new paradigm in medicine and this is your chance to join one of the world's largest manufacturing facilities. This industry has a powerful predicted grown and this organisation is a leader in the field. You would be the Quality Specialist working with regulatory bodies and collaborators pathing the way for life changing treatments.
* Building and maintaining a QMS suitable for multi-client facility.
* Act as single point of contact for collaborators, manufacturing centre and regulation body's inspections.
* Provide strategic and expertise of quality functions
* Perform GMP documentation control and training.
* Perform internal audits and review QMS performance.
There are more than one role so there is flexibility in the level of skills and experience of the successful applicants. Individual roles can be tweaked to ensure it is challenging and rewarding.
To thrive in this role:
* A proven history in sterile manufacturing processes such as ATMP and biologics would help you hit the ground running.
* Experience in QMS management of GMP environment is essential.
* Motivated by advancing the UK cell and gene therapy market.
* Enjoy working with clients, collaborators, customers and centre systems as this is a key component.
* Strong IT, writing and interpersonal skills are essential to ensure accurate documentation of activities and effective communication would help integrate you into the team.
* Autonomous and team working skills.
If you are an ambitious, skilled professional and your CV reflects the key areas mentioned above then please apply for this QA-Specialist role.
Alternatively, for more information on this role, contact Dominic Cappell Dominic.Cappell@srgtalent.com / 01223 607857.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Bec Johnston2
- Phone: 01223 235203
- Reference: J33378
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 2nd October 2019