My client is a services company specializing in the recycling of steel dust, salt slags and aluminium residues, as well as related logistics and other related industrial services. They manage more than 1.3 million thousand tons of residues annually, with a production of more than 600 thousand tons of new materials, which they reintroduce in the market, reducing the consumption of natural resources.
I am actively seeking a highly talented Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Coordinator (m/f) for immediate employment in Lünen or Hannover (Germany).
It offers a completely residue-free process for the reclamation of aluminum salt slags and dust from the secondary aluminum industry. In a closed water cycle, all substances are recovered (fully recycled) and processed into marketable products.
* Provide direction and guidance to the management team and employees on HSQE issues within the workplace
* Ensure a safe working environment for all employees, developing continual improvement plans relating to all aspect of HSQE and promoting a positive HSQE culture
* Provide safety training to all employees, to deal with any eventualities and hazards in order to minimize personnel loss
* Ensure that all accidents/incidents are reported and thoroughly investigated
* Maintain relevant HSQE reports and documentation
* Continual review of HSQE legislation to ensure the Company's policies and procedures are compliant
* Coordinate audits and manage audits
* Successfully completed a university degree in engineering, chemistry or equivalent
* At least 2 years HSQE working experience in an industrial environment
* Technical skills in HSQE management systems (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO50001, EMAS)
* Knowledge of applicable national HSQE legislation
* Fluent knowledge of German and English, Spanish skills an advantage
* Good communication skills at all levels of the organization
* Flexibility and adaptability within a culture of continuous improvement and change
Join a company that is an European leader in their market, have exposure to and operate in the Asian market and keep on expanding and have strong emphasis on its social responsibility to help create a sustainable world, and never put the production or economical benefit before people's safety or health.
They have a competitive, market-compatible remuneration system based on professionalism and in line with the principle of equality. It does not tolerate any type of discrimination based on personal, physical or social differences, nor does it permit inequalities in our employee's remuneration or chances of promotion.
If this sounds like you and your values, please get in touch asap.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: MS217912-2
- Posted: 10th September 2019
- Expires: 17th September 2019