We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bristol area. As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for driving the company's market presence forwards, optimising customer engagement through social media management, targeted emails and marketing automation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Marketing Executive you will be supporting the Marketing Manager and Campaign Manager in the delivery of market campaigns.
2. It will be your responsibility to manage social media accounts such a LinkedIn, ensuring that content posted is tailored to increase customer engagement. This is in addition to sending out targeted emails to optimise the mailing list.
3. You will assist in leading nurturing campaign as part of the design and development of an automated marketing strategy, analysing metrics when needed.
4. Managing and co-ordinating the e-marketing schedule is a key part of this role, inn addition to the maintenance of the CRM via data entry using specialised software e.g. Marketo and Salesforce.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Discipline such as Pharmacology, Biosciences, Biochemistry or Biological sciences is necessary.
2. In addition you will need proven industry experience in a commercial or marketing setting.
3. A working knowledge with targeting social media content, e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, and practical experience with market video development is also advantageous.
Key Words: | Marketing Executive | Life Science | Lifescience | Life Sciences | Biology | Pharmacology | CIM | CRM | SalesForce | Marketing Metrics | GDPR | Marketing Video Development | google analytics | Marketo | Biochemistry | Marketing Automation | Social Media | Digital Marketing | Marketing Metrics | Marketing Tactic Performance | Content | Campaigns | e-marketing | social media |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Zoe Sturgess
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632127
- Posted: 10th September 2019
- Expires: 8th October 2019