In this role, you will join a niche consultancy that is supporting companies in making sure that the products they are developing and trying to bring on the market are compliant with current legislation. This is a crucial aspect of New product development, as otherwise the products could not be sold. Working in this field means that you will build a unique skill-set, making your profile more valuable for the future. As a consultant, you will get exposure to many different companies and technologies, allowing you to broaden your horizon and technical skill-set.
My client offers a great position for a junior candidate with a technical degree in Mechanical, Electro-Technical Engineering or industrial engineering. They offer training on the job and will allow you to start your professional career, whilst learning from the first day.
The company is growing a lot, making it a good moment to join. Since they work with a variety of big clients you will have the chance to really expand your skill-set horizontally and become more experienced in the field.
To be successful:
* Degree in mechanical, electrotechnical engineering, industrial engineering
* Knowledge about product safety standards/certifications would be a good plus
* Good communication skills in English and willing to learn on the job
* Living in Flevoland (Netherlands) or willing to relocate
* Valid work permit
Apply by sending your CV in MS Word to Xavier De Coker by applying to this advert or to have a look at our company website. Alternatively, you can also find me on Linkedin.
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: xdc 225676
- Posted: 10th September 2019
- Expires: 8th October 2019