*FLUENCY IN ENGLISH AND GERMAN IN REQUIRED*
NonStop Recruitment is currently working alongside an expanding company specialising in balloon catheter products. Currently expanding both internally and externally, they are seeking a Quality Manager for the team.
Working closely with the Team Leader of Manufacturing Engineering, you be working reporting directly to them. Our client is a fast growing company with plans to expand internationally over the next 5 years.
* You will be defining the requirements for test and also measurement equipment
* Creation of the process and also software validations
* Specify the quality and also monitor the infrastructure
* Optimisation of the production process and the machine breakdowns
* Technical training with advanced training as a HF Technician or a FH college degree
* Knowledge of CAD software and SolidWorks
* Independent, resilient and can take on challenges
* Experience within the medical device industry for 2 years minimum
If you would like to know more about this vacancy and would like to secure an interview, please apply with a Word copy of your CV to Amy Davies at email@example.com
Applications are closing shortly
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within the Regulatory Affairs Industry. I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: ad - 62154
- Updated: 16th September 2019
- Expires: 23rd September 2019