Process Safety Coordinator
Do you have more than 5 years of experience within Process Safety? Take the next step
I am working alongside a key industry player within the Oil & Gas sector to acquire and progress a Process Safety Coordinator.
My client is an international company, with their main HQ based in the Middle-East and having facilities EU Wide. They are specialists in exploration and production of Oil & Gas with the goal of obtaining and safely producing hydrocarbons.
Recently they have made an agreement to acquire a portfolio of operated and non-operated upstream assets in the UK North Sea with the overall consideration for the assets amounts to USD 635 million - Significant growth and development within the industry.
We are currently looking for a Process Safety Coordinator to join their team located in the Netherlands. You will be the right hand of the right hand man to the QHSE Manager on site, helping manage the coordination of HSE programmes, interacting with shore crews as well as travelling to offshore facilities to evaluate safety overall. To be a Process specialist, facilitating risk assessments and conduct incident investigations and audits when required.
My client is looking to progress the successful candidate, providing them with career progression options and training allowing them to grow within the company and step up their seniority.
* Supporting and maintaining Company Process Management
* Conduct Incident Investigations and Audit
* Supporting the Management of Change process by conducting high level risk management reviews
* Travelling to Offshore sites, interacting with the teams there and evaluating the overall safety
* At least 5 years experience within technical safety
* Risk Assessment experience and understanding: RIE, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL Assessments, Bow-ties assessments etc.
* Fluent in Dutch and English
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: TC.PS.1
- Posted: 10th September 2019
- Expires: 17th September 2019