We have an exciting position as a Market Development Manager in a leading Pharmaceutical company, based in Northern Ireland. As the Market Development Manager you will be responsible for working with business development teams to develop new international markets and create tailored marketing strategies for these.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Market Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Market Development Manager will be data-driven, working to improve business performance alongside business development management teams. You will define priority markets to achieve this, looking at the unique market requirements.
2. You will also work closely with the Strategic Marketing Manager and data analysts to overcome challenges related to market positioning, developing strategies, based on data analysis, to evaluate proposition success.
3. As the Marketing Development Manager, you will ensure communication across the company regarding relevant market trends, facilitating collaboration with cross-functional team members.
4. It will be your responsibility to create targeted, tactical plans for specific territories within regional markets and implement theses, overseeing the Regional Marketing Managers to maintain consideration of all market insights.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Market Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a marketing or science discipline e.g. marketing, communications, business studies, pharmaceutical or biology. A CIM would be beneficial to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in regional markets, developing marketing strategies focused on a localised market, through market insights.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with tailored marketing proposition development, and creating market wins through market insight.
Key Words: | market development manager | sales | marketing proposition | communication | market insight | integrated marketing strategy | biology | pharmaceutical | CIM | brand | brand visibility | client base | international | analyse | data analysis | marketing strategy | management | analytics | return on investment | ROI | business development | strategy | evaluation | data | unique market requirements | tailored | international | Ireland | Northern Ireland |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Zoe Sturgess
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632054
- Posted: 16th August 2019
- Expires: 13th September 2019