HRS are currently looking for a Toxicologist to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the Stevenage to join their early phase translational research team. As the Toxicologist - Cell and Gene therapy, you will be responsible for working with external providers (CROs and academic specialist) to ensure delivery of translational projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Toxicologist - Cell and Gene therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for directing the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of the studies , all under the Principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
2. Work closely with collaborators, including CROs (Contract Research Organisations) and Academic Laboratories.
3. As the Toxicologist - Cell and Gene therapy you will be analysing preclinical data to support IND and CTA.
4. Some travelling will be required to attend meeting with CROs , regulatory specialists and academic laboratories.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Toxicologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in scientific discipline, including pharmacology, toxicology, biochemistry, biological sciences etc,
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical company or pre-clinical industry working within a GLP environment,.
3. Experience working with in vivo in multiple species (rodent and non-rodent) as well as in vitro systems.
Toxicology / Study Manager / Study Director / In Vivo / In vitro / Rodent / Not-Rodent / GLP / CRO / IND / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical / Translational Research Team / Early Phase research / Cell and Gene Therapy
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632049
- Posted: 15th August 2019
- Expires: 12th September 2019