Lucy Stendall at CK Group is recruiting for a Lead Medical Director in Respiratory to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brentford on a 6 month contract basis.
As a global healthcare company, our client takes on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
- Contribute to the Global Medical Affairs Plan (MAP) and Integrated Evidence Plan (IEP) for the relevant asset/ indication(s) under the direction of the Global Medical Affairs Leads (GMALs) COPD.
- Work closely with GMALs to optimise development plans.
- Lead/contribute to designated elements of the above-country Medical Affairs Plan e.g. Advisory Boards; Symposia.
- Partner with commercial colleagues to develop brand campaigns and support launches.
- Develop and approve promotional, non-promotional and training materials.
- Deliver the evidence needs of that asset in partnership with Franchise/ R&D colleagues, including:
o Supporting the efficient working of the Integrated Evidence Team;
- Drive excellence in Scientific Engagement (SE) with key stakeholders (HCPs, Patients, Payors and Regulators) to gain a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Lead gathering medical insights from the Franchise LOCs and external stakeholders (HCP's, Patients, Payors and Regulators) to shape the integrated evidence strategy and plan.
- Lead aspects of Advisory Board design and discussion, ensuring compliance with SE governance and documentation requirements (SE Approval Templates; GLASSES etc).
- Input to the design and delivery of phase 3b/4 studies, coordinating with relevant R&D technical experts e.g. Value Evidence & Outcomes and Epidemiology as required.
- Support preparation of materials for the Portfolio Investment Board review/ Brand Planning processes.
- Develop and approves promotional campaigns and materials, ensuring compliance with all relevant codes and system requirements (ABPI, Zinc MAPs etc).
- Develop and reviews publications/abstracts/posters related to the product, key competitors and relevant disease area(s). Ensures the Data Dissemination Plan (DPP) is maintained in Datavision.
- Communicating the clinical and market access data to the Franchise LOCs, ensuring a robust understanding of risk: benefit of our medicines.
- Works with GMALs in providing medical governance oversight for the asset, including the management of product-related issues/crises.
- Medical degree & Final signatory trained.
- Broad drug development experience with robust knowledge of GCP regulatory/market access and reimbursement requirements.
- Ability to develop, design and implement Phase 3b/4 studies.
- Significant experience in Medical Affairs and life cycle management preferred, including understanding of launch support requirements.
- Robust understanding of promotional codes/regulations; previous involvement in review and approval processes.
- Specialist qualification relevant to Respiratory (preferred).
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46282 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 46282
- Posted: 15th August 2019
- Expires: 12th September 2019