A growing FMCG manufacturer is looking for a QC/QA Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for ensuring the analytical laboratory meets all its objectives and ensuring their products meet legal and regulatory requirements, alongside checking quality standards and environmental standards are complied with. You must hold a minimum of a degree in chemistry or a related subject, and have industry experience with Titration, Density, Refractometer, and Colour Meter to apply for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform and carry out all analytical Lab activities to ensure that effective support is provided to the operations department.
* Perform all required standard physical and chemical tests on both raw materials and finished goods.
* Ensure that all equipment and instrumentation maintenance and calibrations are properly maintained to required standards.
* Support management by carrying out any testing required for validation trials and thus support in the completion of trail reports for customers.
* Be able to provide any required results/data that would support management in carrying out any Lab deviations and any "Out of Specification" investigations, through why, why / fishbone and 8D techniques.
* Carry out any corrective and preventative actions assigned to the Analytical Lab by management as a result of a non-conformances or customer complaint.
* Use correctly and maintain any and all files/documents and laboratory notebooks related to analytical work (e.g., lab notebooks, SOPs, technical reports, research and development summaries, instrument software, etc.).
* Participate, when required, in internal and external audits to remain compliant towards ISO 9001.2015,14001.2015 and 45001.2018.
* Must hold a degree in Chemistry or related subject
* Must have a good understanding of Chemistry, analytical methods, and equipment
* Must hold industry experience with Titration, Density, Refractometer, and Colour Meter
* HPCL and GC experience (desirable)
* Understand the principles of GMP relating to the Analytical Laboratory and quality assurance
* Understand Safety and Environmental Requirements for the Analytical Laboratory.
* Must have an understanding of Statistical Sampling Plans.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. Apply now.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6190
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019