Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an expanding CRO?
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Dundee area. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Quality Assurance programme for GLP and GMP and performing the independent monitoring for compliance with current regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assume responsibility for the maintenance of the quality assurance program and the day to day management of QA functions.
2. You will regularly review Study Plans and Standard Operating Procedures for compliance with GLP and GMP, as well as write and review Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedures.
3. You will schedule, conduct and report audits as required, and develop or improve auditing strategies for new systems introduced in Dundee or any other sites as required. You will also host or partake in visits or audits from Sponsors or Regulatory bodies.
4. You will liaise with site personnel to ensure a full understanding of regulatory requirements, and advise management of any deficiencies in regulatory requirements. You will train personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biology or a related subject. In addition, you should be able to demonstrate a track record using and maintaining quality management systems, ideally with working experience of GMP and/or GLP.
2. Proven industry experience influencing, impacting and leading QA operations through developing audit schedules, training initiatives and QA recruitment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in managing GMP and/or GLP auditing and regulatory requirements. .
Key Words: Quality Management | Quality Assurance | GLP | GCP | Auditing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5631309
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019