A world leading speciality chemical manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Business Manager - Lubricants to join their industrial team on a permanent basis. As Business Manager - Lubricants, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining & growing client relationships as well as developing new channels of interaction with OEMs.
Business Manager - Lubricants Responsibilities
* To influence the OEM business strategy for Europe by developing new opportunities and understanding of the commercial landscape of the OEM.
* Work within industry groups or directly with OEMs & Tier 1 suppliers to achieve desired goals aligned with the business.
* Provide input to the business on industry drivers, trends & needs to support the long-term planning process.
* Provide input into, and ensure appropriate implementation of, the OEM prioritisation model in day to day activity including developing and maintaining account plans.
* Attend conferences & actively participate in industry forums to provide insight into OEM trends
* Build strong personal relationships with key decision makers in OEMs/Tier 1 suppliers and/or Industry groups to maximise leverage and influence.
* Support (and manage where appropriate) the development of confidentiality agreements with strategic OEMs.
Business Manager - Lubricants Requirements
* Degree qualification from a recognised university in chemistry/chemical engineering/engineering
* Engaging and professional approach to developing customer relationships - critical skill, both at the OEM/Tier 1, in industry groups and with major strategic customers
* Commercial Acumen Focus - ability to recognise the potential commercial impact of industry or OEM actions and proactively feed back into the organisation
* Strong leadership expertise.
* Technical Knowledge/Awareness - highly desirable to have some formulation or engineering background for credibility at the OEMs
* Multilingual is highly desired (German or French).
In return, the company can provide an excellent opportunity to develop new skills within a disruptive market coupled with a very competitive package. + bonus
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6193
- Updated: 20th August 2019
- Expires: 17th September 2019