Quality System Specialist - Burgdorf
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Quality System Specialist to join an innovative medical device company at their site based in the canton of Bern on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Consult and support (layout, wording and writing) of the relevant Quality Management System requirements for the management system documentation.
- Support and advice of process owners in the creation of processes.
- Act as point of contact in the training system (creation of tests and master data maintenance as well as recording of training certificates).
- Support customer audits.
- Play a key role in the QMS including maintaining a global glossary, creating relevant documents, etc.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have a technical/scientific education (ETH/FH) or equivalent.
- Previous experience within Quality Manager or Regulatory Affairs is essential (ISO 13485, 21CFR820, EU 2017/745).
- Strong experience with MS Office is desirable.
- Continuing education in quality management or CAS Technical Writer (Editor) would be advantageous.
- Fluent English and German is a necessity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing medical device company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46295 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 46295
- Updated: 15th August 2019
- Expires: 12th September 2019