James Horne is currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical research company with Commercial, Discovery, Clinical and Manufacturing business units collated on a single site in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that operations carried out within the Quality Systems section are completed in accordance with the requirements of the departmental Standard Operating Procedures and GMP requirements.
Other key responsibilities will include to:
- Support the Quality Systems Manager with activities related to the maintenance of the Regional Quality Management System to ensure products are managed and distributed in line with procedures.
- Provide support for Quality Operations and QC Laboratory electronic systems.
- Provide ongoing operation, maintenance and implementation of improvements to electronic systems.
- Generate qualification documentation in line with company procedures.
- Provide support to Quality Systems processes, SOPs and Training management.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and basic understanding of manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- Good technical and scientific judgement.
- Diplomatic, self-motivating, professional with problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Basic understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46294 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 46294
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019