We are currently looking for a Production Engineer to join a leading Medical Manufacturing company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Production Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the mechanical engineering team in maintenance of the site and production equipment such as Injection Moulding Machines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be part of a multi-skilled team carrying out site maintenance and working on multiple projects while using your knowledge on GXP and regulatory requirements.
2. You will create drawings / CAD files and demonstrate knowledge of CNC machine/Mould machine programming. You will also undergo the validation of manufacturing processes including IQ, OQ and PQ protocols and reports.
3. As the Production Engineer, you will reduce breakdown time to minimise loss of production on-site and liaise with the Engineering contractors and manager to ensure process equipment are maintained to a high standard.
4. You will be supporting the maintenance team with any mechanical maintenance and instillation required across the manufacturing site or facilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline (BEng / HNC / HND) - Mechanical bias is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated production environment - Food, Pharmaceutical, FMCG
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Injection Moulding devices is highly desirable.
Key Words: Mechanical | Medical Manufacturing | Production | Engineer | Maintenance | Validation | GMP | GXP | Electrical | Technician |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jamila Sbila
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632036
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019