We are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Athlone on a 12 month contract. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities on site whilst working in a large team of Engineers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CQV Engineer will be varied however, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for working alongside the CQV Lead to help execute both upstream & downstream activities (small scale equipment, bench, cabinets, single use bioreactors up to 2k).
2. You will be responsible for the qualification and validation of Pharmaceutical equipment within the Biopharmaceutical facility.
3. As the CQV Engineer, you will be involved in executing and creating documentation (IQ, PQ, SOP's validation & commissioning documentation).
4. You will be working on a busy manufacturing facility where teamwork is essential to carry out this project successfully.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CQV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline is desired but a HND with relevant experience may also be considered.
2. Proven industry experience working on a Biopharmaceutical facility, particularly with downstream, upstream equipment is desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with commissioning, qualifying and validating is essential.
Key Words: Commissioning / Qualification / Validation / CQV / GMP / cGMP / Biopharmaceutical / Downstream / Upstream / Bioreactors / Biotech / GMP/ Facility / Biologics / Documentation / CAPA's / SOP / Engineer / Degree / HND / Athlone / Ireland / Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631979
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019