CK Group is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis for 11 months. The hourly rate is between €24 - €41 per hour dependant on level of experience.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
- Knowledge of GMP Environment.
- Lead equipment breakdown investigations.
- Ensure spare parts are linked correctly to the parent equipment.
- Ensure correct spares are in stock.
- Through data analysis and work with the craft teams identify re-occurring equipment issues and implement corrective plans.
- Work with the projects team to ensure maintenance and reliability are considered as part of the design phase.
- Introduce predictive maintenance techniques where they add value.
- Proven record of co-ordinating, leading and implementing FMECA (Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis) studies for process equipment.
- Proven track record of reviewing and simplifying PM's through PM optimisation programme.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques for equipment troubleshooting and implementation of correctives actions.
- Knowledge of process and utilities equipment.
- Participate in engineering team initiatives on an as needed basis.
- Ensure that the company quality and engineering standards are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance to the company Global Engineering Standards.
- Process/project management experience with a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering is essential.
- Chartered Engineer an advantage but not a requirement.
- Must have a good appreciation for designing systems within a GMP environment.
- Must have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Must be able to provide solutions to moderately complex to semi-routine problems.
- Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Must be able to exercise judgement within generally well-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Must be able to work under own initiative and remove road blocks.
- Self motivated and a drive for success.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions on new assignments.
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46289 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 46289
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019