Animal Science Graduate - Technical Coordinator
A fast-growing, ambitious international dairy business is seeking a graduate in Animal Science to join their growing team at their site in Hertfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate in Animal Science (or related subject), to join an ambitious and forward-thinking business in a diverse role giving you an opportunity to develop technical and commercial skills.
The company have a focus and passion for turning dairy nutrition into great products that advance the health and performance of consumers and farm animals.
The function of the Technical Coordinator will be to drive continuous improvement in the company's pursuit of best products in the market by monitoring customer feedback, ensuring prompt resolution of complaints and driving product change.
The Technical Coordinator will also help to support the manufacture of products that meet specifications by central reporting of conformance to specification and management of key technical documentation relating to all products. There will also be an opportunity to support the company's Product Managers with regards to marketing campaigns
* You will hold a degree in Animal Science (or a related subject)
* Due to the location of the company's site you will also need access to your own transport
* You will need to possess a positive and "can-do" approach to work, coupled with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask.
Salary - £22-24k + company benefit
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6192
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019