We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate you will be responsible for manufacturing genetically engineered T cell products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out work within a GMP manufacturing facility, ensuring FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines are met.
2. You will work in a cleanroom environment with core manufacturing teams and act as a technical resource for the processes.
3. Work alongside the Manufacturing Scientists and Process Development Teams to establish an engineered T cell manufacturing program and implement the manufacturing processes into the facility.
4. It will be your responsibility to prepare, review and revise SOPs and manufacturing reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc, MSC or PhD in a Biological Science or similar discipline along with progressive industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell Therapy manufacturing is strongly preferred however a strong immunology background will also be considered.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP regulated facility is essential to your application.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Cell Culture | Manufacturing | T-Cell | CAR T-Cell | Stem Cell | GMP | Biopharma | Cleanroom
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632038
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019