Job Title: Laboratory QA Specialist
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
I'm so excited to share this new opportunity!
My client a well-established contract development organisation are looking at expanding their laboratory and bring someone in who can act as a bridge between QA and QC. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone whos looking at taking a step away from the routine testing of a QC laboratory, and focus more around Laboratory Quality issues.
Some of the responsivities will include
* Review quality investitigations within the laboratory, such as OOS/OOT and deviations.
* Work with QA to perform the relevant investigations, and implementing CAPA's.
* Ensure that the QC laboratory documents are all compliant and fall in line with ICH/GMP regulations.
* Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within an analytical or scientific related subject.
* Experience working within a QC environment, able to perform set quality investigations such as OOS or OOT.
* Hands on experience working within a GMP setting.
* Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J33084
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 21st August 2019