We are currently looking for a QC Qualification Expert to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the QC Qualification Expert you will be responsible for operating within a matrix management system to deliver key responsibilities. You will be accountable for complaint calibration and qualification of Laboratory Equipment (URS/DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ) within the Quality Control department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Qualification Expert will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Qualification Expert you will lead, plan, coordinate and execute timely calibration and qualification of all QC laboratory equipment across the QC labs ensuring equipment is kept in a state of control and compliance.
2. You will ensure QC equipment calibration and qualification activities are planned, effectively tracked, monitored and achieved in accordance with agreed time lines.
3. As the QC Qualification Expert you will write & execute protocols and reports (URS/DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ), completing routine performance checks and calibration duties on analytical laboratory equipment.
4. You will ensure all work complies with GMP, Data Integrity and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and is undertaken in accordance with applicable quality documents e.g. SOP's, analytical methods, Protocols, Guidance's, etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Qualification Expert we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline and significant relevant laboratory experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience within a Quality Control environment, preferably within a sterile site.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as well as an understanding of the principles involved in the validation cycle including DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ. Working with calibration and qualification with a wide range of analytical methods, experience of troubleshooting analytical method and equipment issues. As well as working knowledge of GMP.
Key Words: Equipment, GMP, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ, HPLC, Empower, UV, Qualification, Calibration.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631790
- Posted: 14th August 2019
- Expires: 11th September 2019