James Horne is recruiting for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a contract research organisation that supplies services to the pharmaceutical industry at their facility located in Kent, on a full-time and permanent basis.
Your main responsibility will be to lead an execute formulation and process development activities, ensuring products and processes are defined and be used for registration and clinical supply purposes.
Additional responsibilities include to:
- Interact with other sites to ensure effective technical strategy across all sites.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure accurate and achievable timescales.
- Write, review and approve technical reports.
- Interact with Clients during new business proposals and throughout the project life cycle.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A relevant degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Science.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience, including dosage form, direct compression, wet granulation, spray drying and roll up compaction.
- Experienced in formulation and process development in a pharmaceutical environment.
- A strong understanding of GMP requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research organisation at their state-of-the-art facility, offering a competitive salary and package with the option of relocation assistance.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46284 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 46284
- Posted: 13th August 2019
- Expires: 10th September 2019