Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Gerrard's Cross on a part time contract basis, 3 days per week
Our client is a global top 20 pharmaceutical company and this is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company placing stakeholders, customers and patients at the centre of their activities, implementing programs and activities that ultimately benefit patients and the NHS.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage of Procedural Documentation within the UK and the Irish affiliates
- Effectively deliver of internal and external scientific support in providing a technical review of promotional and non-promotional materials and advising on Code compliance issues
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure strategic alignment and communication of medical/regulatory activities
Further responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and assessing adverse event reports from Health Care Professionals, patients, non-interventional studies or the MHRA and follow up with the reporter if additional information is required; complete ADR forms and log these on a local tracking system.
- Maintaining of Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance files (both in electronic and paper format) on and off site in collaboration with the Regulatory Consultant and Local Safety Officer
- Copy reviewing responsibility for promotional and non-promotional materials to ensure scientific and medical accuracy and compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background
- Proven ability to effectively project manage
- Working knowledge of ABPI, MHRA codes of practice and PV legislation
- Previous experience of working in regulatory/clinical/medical information pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with Zinc copy approval system.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46279 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 46279
- Posted: 13th August 2019
- Expires: 10th September 2019