Senior Associate, Disclosure, Quality and Standards
Competitive Salary + Benefits
My Client is an established Pharma with a strong global reputation and has a need for a Clinical Trial specialist to streamline the processes between clinicaltrials.gov, EudraCT, and similar databases in compliance with policy and procedures.
This role requires an intelligent individual who can work cross-functionally with a view to performing all aspects of clinical trials registration and results posting on global trials.
This role may suit someone who has worked as a CTA, a Clinical Trial Coordinator, a Clinical Data Manager or someone who has worked within clinical compliance.
- Experience of working on commercial clinical trials
- Demonstrable experience of working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Life Science Degree
If this role is of interest, please call Keagan on 0118 959 4990 or email email@example.com for more information!
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Keagan Haasbroek
- Reference: JO-1908-435557
- Posted: 13th August 2019
- Expires: 10th September 2019