An exciting opportunity for someone looking to move into Pharmacovigilance has become available within a Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Drug Safety Associate you will be responsible for performing Drug Safety Associate activities for all company products while ensuring the company is compliant with MHRA and EU regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Drug Safety Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Process all Safety reports including adverse drug reactions where you will evaluate and accurately assess incoming cases and sources.
2. Conduct literature reviews for adverse events or safety information.
3. Accurately process all cases through company database as well a Global safety databases.
4. Ensure that all UK and EU regulations and Guidelines are maintained including Good Pharmacovigilance Practise (GVP).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Drug Safety Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Chemistry etc.) with a passion and drive from Pharmacovigilance
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry will benefit your application.
3. Having an understanding of EU Pharmacovigilance Regulations will benefit your application.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance | Drug Safety | Associate | Officer | PV | EU | MHRA | PSUR | Adverse Drug Reactions | ADR | MedDRA | QC Checking | Triaging
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632026
- Posted: 12th August 2019
- Expires: 9th September 2019