An exciting opportunity has come up for a Senior Account Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for creating business development strategy and sales planning for a range of territories and accounts.
This is a home based position with 30% international travel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for accounts relating to both cutting edge drug development and cell culture devices and consumables. You will also be feeding back on market and competitor intelligence.
2. You will be responsible for business development as well as current customer relationship management within a global customer base, including through networking and conference events.
3. The senior account manager will manage the sales and business development activity, delivering business development and sales plans which allow for set targets to be met.
4. You will, as the Senior Account Manager, monitor the development of junior members of staff.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline, e.g. biology, chemistry, biochemistry, biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, and relevant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory setting, involving cell culture, where experience in an inside sales or field-sales setting would be beneficial to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell cultures, pharmaceuticals, intravenous or drug discovery.
Key Words: | B2B | business to business | cell culture | cloning | sales | field sales | management | manager | biotechnology | biology | chemistry | IV | Intravenous | business development | networking | senior account manager | 3D cell culture | Microfluidics |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Zoe Sturgess
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632024
- Posted: 12th August 2019
- Expires: 9th September 2019