A pharmaceutical manufacturer is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Technician to join its capsule manufacturing team. You will manufacture capsules and support with the compounding process. You must have proven experience in manufacturing capsules.
* Stock replenishment - proactively identify and replenish devices and supporting materials to support the smooth running of operations. Use first in first out rotation to support cost effective use of inventory.
* Assisting with stock counting activity.
* Cleaning and disinfection - all team members must clean areas in line with schedule and proactively clean own area of work when required. Use approved disinfectant agents and techniques to reduce and control microbiological risk.
* Compounding - compound Extemp preparations as per SOPs.
* Quality Directives - Work to the company quality directives supporting compliance and risk managed processes. Protect the patient at every stage.
* Safety - Use safe manual handling methods whilst carrying out all tasks. Observe and adhere to safety notices and report all unsafe actions that could or have resulted in injury or potential injury.
* Company Values - Role model the company values to support a harmonious working environment
* Life science degree or educated to NVQ Level 3 in Pharmaceutical Services or an equivalent qualification.
* Trained in GMP in the last year
* Previous experience in capsule manufacturing or a similar role
Working Hours: 11:00 - 20:00 / Mon-Fri
£22,000 - £24,000 (dependant on experience)
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6189
- Posted: 12th August 2019
- Expires: 9th September 2019