CK Group is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke, near Liverpool on a 12 month contract basis.
This role pays £13.80-17.25 per hour PAYE or £17.13-21.41 per hour Ltd.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.
The Payroll Administrator position for UK & Ireland is responsible for supporting the Payroll and HR Administration processes.
- Support the UK & I HR Associate during the handover of the current payroll and benefit process, ensuring all relevant processes, documentation and knowledge is transferred appropriately.
- Carry out the administration in support of payroll, including: communication and data exchange with the external payroll provider; ensuring correct calculations are made for taxation, benefit choices and other pay-related aspects; communicating new-starters, leavers, promotions and other job-moves.
- Assist in the change management from transition to steady-state of Payroll processes.
- Support the day-to-day engagement with the external payroll provider, ensuring: processes are followed; data is transferred as appropriate; problem resolution is carried out; and supervisors and employees experience frictionless payroll.
- Ensure employee benefit choices with a compensation impact are administered appropriately between the benefit, human capital management and payroll systems.
- Carry out all routine administrative tasks in the HR department, in combination with the other members of the UK & Ireland HR team.
- Experience in delivering Payroll and administration of Benefits programmes.
- SAP and/or Workday experience an advantage.
- Detailed, accurate and independent approach to work.
- Flexibility in approach, with a willingness to take on non-standard tasks as part of a major company transition.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- A strong work ethic, with high integrity.
- Travel to Basingstoke on a regular basis for the first 3-6 months, with some overnight stays. Less intensive travel after 6 months.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46272 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 46272
- Updated: 13th August 2019
- Expires: 10th September 2019