A rapidly growing drug development company require a Senior Production Technician to support its Surrey manufacturing facility, initially on a 12 month contract. Your role will be to support scale-up and clinical batch manufacturing processes. To be considered, you must have proven experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment.
This is initially a 12 month contract.
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 09:00 - 17:00 (some flex available)
Due to the location of the site, it is essential that you drive and have your own vehicle.
* Producing drug carriers loaded with active ingredients to GMP standards
* Cleaning of production equipment
* Drafting & completing BMRs
* Support technology transfer process; including developing scale-up & producing engineering batches
* Participate in IOQ & validation work
* Creating/ updating production SOPs
* Coordinate calibration of production equipment
* Troubleshooting production equipment
Key qualifications and skills:
* Life Science degree
* Proven experience working in a similar role in a GMP environment
* Good knowledge of pharmaceutical GMP standards
* Knowledge of COSHH and H&S requirements
* Willingness to follow instructions
* Strong team-working skills
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6187
- Posted: 12th August 2019
- Expires: 9th September 2019