Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer (Pharmaceuticals)
£28,000 - £35,000 + £7500 Shift Uplift + Benefits
Based in London
Do you have experience with the Pharmaceutical Industry?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical Company?
My client, a successful and growing Pharmaceutical company are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer to take a lead role within internal quality activities and compliance with the QMS, and GMP.
The Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer (Pharmaceuticals) post is a shift based role, and will require working some day shifts, night shifts and some weekends.
Specific responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer will include;
* Support management of Corrective and Preventive Action, Deviations, Training metrics, Audit Actions and Complaint resolution metrics
* Support audit of internal systems and external suppliers and manufacturers
* Review and Approval of OOS and OOT investigations
* Review and Approval of Finished Product CoAs
* QA input to regulatory queries
* Provide QA support during regulatory authority inspections, as applicable
* Update key performance indicators/metrics in a timely manner
* To support QMS software qualification and compliance
* To support the management of quality systems, processes and procedures to assure product quality and safety
* To engage in interdepartmental and cross-functional/organisational relationships to drive Quality System Requirements (QSRs)
* Influence site compliance to Quality policy, Quality Management System procedures and guidelines
To be considered for the Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer role it is essential you have the following skills and experience;
* Working experience a QA / Quality Assurance role, to GMP
* Knowledge and experience within Biologics or Biopharmaceuticals.
* Science Degree or higher
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* An excellent eye for detail
* A pro-active, organised and flexible approach.
Key Words "Quality, QA, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Biologics, BioPharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, specialist, eQMS, Quality Management Systems, QMS, QA, Specials, Quality Assurance, Audits, Deviation, batch records, Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J18554
- Posted: 12th August 2019
- Expires: 9th September 2019