CK Group is recruiting for a number of Multilingual Medical Information Associates to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Walton Oaks, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months, 37 hours a week.
The role pays the equivalent salary of £36,400 per annum depending on experience.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Walton Oaks site is situated a 30 minute walk from the nearest train station in Betchworth which provides regular trains to Redhill and Reading. Walton Oaks is also easily accessed by car as the site is just a few minutes off the M25.
The client is interested in candidates who are able to speak English fluently as well as Spanish, Portuguese or Czech fluently also.
Frontline Medical Information Request Management:
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfillment.
- Provide response in customer's local language using approved resources in English.
Secondline Medical Information Content Management:
- Exhibit broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s).
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
- Create and maintain MI documents by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers' needs.
- Ensure the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labelling and licensing for all the appropriate countries.
- Maintain compliance with corporate and departmental trainings, SOPs and WIs.
General Responsibilities may include:
- Ensure continuity and quality of service for customers across all countries of cover by supporting Operations Manager and relevant MI colleagues.
- Identify continuous improvement (CI) opportunities to improve processes and take an active role in implementation of process improvement.
- May be required to provide training and support to other team members.
- Represent MI in required company activities and communicate with and raise awareness of MI to PCO and Business Units (BUs) which may include (but not limited to) the creation of reports, attendance at relevant meetings and training of PCO colleagues.
- May support the Country Relationship Manager (CRM) or act as CRM for a specific market(s).
- May participate in additional projects within MI.
- Act as a point of contact for other MI staff, ensure country specific data is relevant and up to date and MI is informed of any country based issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to speak English fluently as well as Spanish, Portuguese or Czech fluently also.
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required. Pharmacy degree preferred.
- Prior medical information or relevant work experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues relating to the medical function.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46269 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 46269
- Posted: 12th August 2019
- Expires: 9th September 2019