A Pharmaceutical company focusing on solid dosage generic pharmaceuticals is looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the testing of materials, components and finished products. You must hold a degree in chemistry or related discipline and have significant QC experience in a GMP environment to apply for this role.
* Carry out Quality Control analysis on Incoming Materials, Components and Products (including stability and other samples) as well as data in support of the onsite manufacturing and QC functions
* Help to ensure that QC functions operate in a fully current GMP compliant manner and in compliance with the filed regulatory dossiers for the products supported.
* You will have involvement in the writing, reviewing and implementing of SOP's, methods, protocols and reports as required.
* You must be able to follow and understand specifications for sample analysis.
* The successful candidate will need to be able to provide technical support/advice for QC testing whilst ensuring that the test methods are followed correctly.
* Participate in documentation, laboratory systems and processes to include updating existing ones as required.
* The successful candidate will be involved in various audits as and when required.
* You will need experience in identifying out of specification as well as atypical results and trends.
* The successful candidate will always seek best practice process and should share this to all relevant stakeholders.
* You will be expected to partake in ensuring all housekeeping and work safety operations within the QC laboratory take place in the correct and proper manner
* Any other task given to you by relevant stakeholder in order for you to be
able to perform your role
* Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, analytical or related
* Proven experience of 2-4 years as QC Analyst.
* Strong hands-on experience of undertaking testing, analysis and development using instrumentational analysis such as
* FTIR in a cGMP environment.
* Good knowledge of GMP, ICH guidelines, BP/EP/USP methods with an understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
* Experience of LIMS or equivalent system is desirable.
* Sound understanding of MHRA guidelines
* Good understanding of FDA guidelines and other governing bodies is desirable but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business and gain insight into the development of an emerging pharmaceutical company. Apply now.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6132
- Posted: 12th August 2019
- Expires: 9th September 2019