A world-renowned chemical testing organisation based in Winchester is currently recruiting for a Graduate Chemist to join their analytical group on a permanent basis. As a Graduate Chemist, you will play an important role in both on-site and off-site chemical analysis whilst having the ability to formulate high quality technical data reports for submission to clients.
If you are a recent Chemistry graduate, seeking a challenging role that will involve personal career development, global travel and an opportunity to work with world-class businesses - apply now!
Graduate Chemist Responsibilities
* Carry out on-site analysis techniques whilst maintaining the highest level of safety, quality and integrity.
* Carry out bespoke and specialist sampling of hydrocarbon fluids.
* Produce both interim data reports and detailed, technical, final reports for submission to the client.
* Work with other members of the team to develop current and new analytical techniques.
* Take an active role in safety aspects (both laboratory and in the field); risk assessments, SDS, COSHH assessments, jobsite analyses and toolbox talks.
* Global travel to customer sites, to conduct chemical analysis.
Graduate Chemist Requirements
* You must possess a chemistry degree level qualification.
* Be analytical, able to think intuitively as well as being hands on and practical.
* Be driven by quality and the desire to perform to the best of your ability and maintain the highest of standards.
* Be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
* Full UK driving license.
* Ability to travel at short notice - globally for extended periods of time.
In the return, the company can provide an excellent platform to develop a successful career dedicated to analytical chemistry - coupled with a competitive package + travel day rate bonus.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6188
- Posted: 9th August 2019
- Expires: 6th September 2019