An established pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturer requires a Process Engineer to join their expanding engineering team in Farnham. The Process Engineer will support delivery of medium to long term projects; to ensure availability of capacity and capability to meet commercial demand within a pharmaceutical environment.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
* Acting as subject matter expert to support delivery of medium to long term projects; to ensure availability of capacity and capability to meet commercial demand.
* Use technical expertise and influence to identify opportunities for process improvement projects for medical device and drug device combination products. Complete implementation through generation of data/technical justification, implementation and qualification.
* Provide expert technical/process knowledge and investigation expertise for significant quality events in all areas of the manufacturing process. Lead identification of root cause and implementation of effective CAPAs; ensuring delivery is completed in a compliant matter.
* Implementation of change controls for process or equipment changes within Manufacturing.
* Lead and manage the process of technical transfers (including process development, scale up and new product introduction) from development to manufacturing and between sites/companies. Ensure that actions are tracked for compliance and delivery in line with agreed plans and provide regular updates/feedback to key stakeholders to ensure visibility of project progress is maintained.
* Support validation activities for commercial manufacturing to ensure that processes are maintained in a validated and compliant state.
* Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished in accordance with company values.
* Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager.
Process Engineer Required Experience:
* Experienced Process Engineer within a manufacturing environment
* Experience of GMP or a highly regulated environment
* Experience of Manufacturing or Product Development in the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industry
* Problem Solving -Effective in technical and organisational troubleshooting to root cause.
Role: Process Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Monday - Friday
Package: £40k - £42k, Pension, Bonus, Life assurance, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance,
Industry: Manufacturing GMP/ Scientific / Biotechnology / Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical
To discuss the role in more detail, or to express an interest please contact Kristian Sparrow at Cranleigh Recruitment on 01483 279698, or e-mail email@example.com with your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6186
- Posted: 9th August 2019
- Expires: 30th August 2019