Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer to assist in production issues and reduction of non-conformance. Also to provide an effective route of achieving the required quality and delivery.
The role will be to specify, install, commission and validate manufacturing equipment to meet production demands and also to produce documents to meet regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing approved projects
- Providing technical support for multi-skilled technicians, including assembly.
- Identifying areas of improvement in the manufacturing processing and cost effectiveness.
- Ensuring environmental compliance through ISO 14001 and 18001
The ideal candidate will have:
- HNC/Degree level qualification or several years manufacturing experience in a production environment.
- Experience of implementing LEAN manufacturing principles
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Good writing skills for detailing specifications, processes, and creating manufacturing documentation, such as protocols, work instructions, and test methods.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Project, Power Point, Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as a team player
- Good problem solving Ability
- Knowledge of 6 Sigma or SPC in a manufacturing environment.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BHEP20
- Posted: 9th August 2019
- Expires: 6th September 2019