An opportunity has arisen for an experienced QC Technician to work within an established organisation based in the Portsmouth area to perform quality control test on products from suppliers and the manufacturing process.
Main duties within this role will include;
- QC testing of plastics, rubbers and related materials.
- Production of and complete accurate records of all work carried out
- Working closely with laboratory and engineering staff.
- To succeed in this role, the candidate must have the following skills;
- Good practical and technical skills, an enquiring and analytical mind, accuracy and attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines and good communication skills
- Also to be an organised individual with a good level of numeracy and computer literacy with the ability to prioritise effectively
The successful applicant will have at least four GCSEs (A-C), including Science, Maths and English. He /She will also be qualified to A Level in Chemistry or a related subject or BTEC National Certificate / Diploma in Applied Science.
All Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BPG-01
- Posted: 9th August 2019
- Expires: 6th September 2019