Account Manager – Life Sciences (Central Europe)
Products: Life Science tools and reagents
Territory: Central Europe
Salary: £comp plus bonus & excellent benefits package
Our client is a world leading supplier of high quality Life Science reagents to the immunological and Life Science research community. They work with clients across the globe and have numerous offices strategically positioned throughout the world. This position will be working from their European Head office in the Greater London area and will focus on developing the Central European market.
This is predominantly an office based position with c20-25% travel (ie 1 week per month) to the territory meeting existing customer and new clients and to attend exhibitions and conferences. The focus for the position will be to develop business and network with current clients and look to forge new business relationships with a broad range of Research Individuals across the academic and industrial research sector.
• Achieve targets set for the territory and individual accounts
• Maintain and develop exiting commercial relationships
• Identify and nurture new business relationships to develop sales.
• Build a knowledge of key contacts and organisations within the territory
• Provide a high quality, pro-active service to customers
• Use all tools and resources available to close sales deals and agreements
• Accurate and effective reporting to Senior Management
The successful candidate will be degree educated within a relevant Life Sciences discipline. They will have at least 12 months proven life science sales experience. A knowledge of Immunological, biochemistry or molecular research techniques is essential.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and must be fluent in English and ideally will be fluent in a second Central European language. They will be an excellent networker and able to build strong business relationships and use these to win, develop and retain business. A UK or European driving license is also essential for this opportunity.
NOTE: this is an 18 month contract initially but with potential to develop into a longer-term or permanent role
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 9th August 2019
- Expires: 6th September 2019