Development Technician - Chemistry
£21,000 - £23,000
5 month contract initially
Based in Berkshire
Do you have experience in a laboratory environment?
Would you like to work in a state-of-the-art modern laboratory for a large international company?
My client are a leading international chemicals company with a state of the art facility in Berkshire. Working in a key laboratory based role within the Research and Development Department, the Development Technician role involves a number of laboratory activities including blending and testing of samples, interpretation of results and delivery of timely, efficient and accurate development services in support research programmes.
The role is varied and will demand the use of a broad range of analytical, blending, testing and characterisation techniques. The role supports product development and you will be working closely with a number of teams across the site.
You will need the following skills and experience;
* Graduate with a degree or equivalent experience in Chemistry, Biology or a relevant scientific / lab based discipline.
* Experience in a laboratory environment, working to high quality standards and health and safety protocols.
* Ability to work independently while also being a strong team player
* Excellent communication, team working and organisation skills are required.
Key Words "Chemistry, Analytical Chemist, Research Chemist, HPLC, Chromatography, Analytical Chemistry, Laboratory, UV-VIS, FT-IR, GC/MS, Analysis, Graduate, R&D, Research & Development, Characterisation, Testing, Berkshire, GLP, Lab Technician, Reading, Oxford, Basingstoke, Slough, Swindon"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J33063
- Updated: 8th August 2019
- Expires: 5th September 2019