CK Group is recruiting for two QA Officers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 12 months.
The succesful candidate can expect to recieve a pro rata annual salary of £25,500.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the countryside close to Maidenhead the Hurley site is just an 11 minute drive or 30 minute bus journey from the centre of Maidenhead. Maidenhead also has a rail station giving easy access across London and the wider surrounding areas.
Reporting to a Quality Senior Manager, Provide day-to-day assistance for commercial QA activities associated with remote/virtual batch disposition. The QA officer will ensure assigned tasks are performed in a timely manner to meet batch disposition, supply chain and all associated international GMP/GDP requirements.
Batch Release 70%
• To compile & review batch document sets for completeness & compliance to EU GMP, internal requirements and regulatory dossier submissions
• To resolve manufacturing, testing, packaging and supply chain issues to support batch disposition
• To complete all relevant documentation to support the QP in the release of drug products
• To assist the certifying QP in the release of the drug product where required within company systems
QA Support (Quality Systems) 30%
• To assist in maintenance of quality systems including complaint handling, deviations/exception reporting, change control, supply agreements, document control, complaint handling, quality metrics reporting, temperature excursion resolution, document control and retention systems, training as determined by the Quality Manager.
• Project execution and support as required.
Training & Education Required:
• Basic experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution and control measures
• Basic experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of Trackwise® QMS beneficial.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge and understanding to making appropriate and timely risk based decisions.
• Able to demonstrate good planning and organisation skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy - able to follow verbal and written instruction (SOP's).
• Quality and process orientation and mindset
• Possession of good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to accept responsibility and be pro-active within defined limits
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46258 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jennifer Woolley
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 46258
- Posted: 8th August 2019
- Expires: 5th September 2019