Laboratory Technician (Temp) x2
* Standard Working hours
* £10 per hr.
* Average of 37 hours per week forecast
* Key Skills: Sampling, Liquid Handling, Wet Chemistry, SOP, Scientific, Production.
Are you interested in gaining experience within a respected laboratory?
Do you have the capability to learn and thoroughly apply blending and dispensing techniques?
The company, which produces and manufactures a huge range of tests for structural biology, DNA analysis, and protein identification is looking for someone to join their laboratory team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring procedures and accredited methods for production and blending are followed exactly.
* Data in accurately recorded.
* Manage a rapid work load of reagent production and dispensing.
* Manage stock levels of chemicals and regents to ensure the smooth running of the laboratory.
* Communicate between departments in an amicable and respectful way.
* Being responsible for your time management.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
* An interest in science and a relevant degree or equivalent in experience.
* Meticulous laboratory practices.
* A background in testing to SOPs would be desirable.
* Experience working in a team.
* Excellent attention to detail.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply and, for more information contact Dominic Cappell on 01223 607857.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J33048
- Updated: 8th August 2019
- Expires: 22nd August 2019